Eastern Caribbean Cruise
7 nights on Oasis Of The Seas
Departs: Sun, Nov 4, 2018
Arrives: Sun, Nov 11, 2018
Ports of Call
Port Canaveral | Nassau | Charlotte Amalie | Philipsburg | Port Canaveral.
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Aurora - Cruise Specialist
"When cruising you should unplug. Cruising offers a totally different experience so take it all in. Keep yourself free from distractions and stay present to not miss out on surprises happening simultaneously while on your voyage. In any case though, if one really has the FOMO (fear of missing out), internet is available on board most ships so you should check out the variety of internet packages available. "
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1020total per person Show cabin types
Interior Stateroom AccessTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, private bathroom and sitting area. Up to 3 guests. Stateroom: 258 sq....
$1201total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee - Balcony StateroomGuarantee - Balcony Stateroom means that you are guaranteed a Balcony stateroom. Category, location, and stateroom...
$1282total per person Show cabin types
Boardwalk View Balcony AccessTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, boardwalk view balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. Up to 3...
$2382total per person Show cabin types
Junior SuiteJ3: Bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King. Full bathroom with tub. Sitting area with sofa...
$6843total per person Show cabin types
Star Loft SuiteTwo-decks-high stateroom with panoramic views. Master bedroom and bathroom on second level. Bedroom has a King size...
$7762total per person Show cabin types
Grand SuiteGrand Suite w/Balcony (371 sq. ft., balcony 105 sq. ft.) Two twin beds (can convert to Queen). Private bathroom with...
- J3: Bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King. Full bathroom with tub. Sitting area with sofa that converts to double bed. Private balcony. Up to 4 guests. Stateroom: 390 sq. ft. Balcony: 107 sq. ft.
- J4: Bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King. Full bathroom with tub. Sitting area with sofa. Private balcony. Up to 5 guests. Stateroom: 287 sq. ft. Balcony: 80 sq. ft.
Star Loft Suite
Grand Suite w/Balcony (371 sq. ft., balcony 105 sq. ft.) Two twin beds (can convert to Queen). Private bathroom with tub and two sinks, marble entry, large closets, sitting area with table and sofa.
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Port Canaveral Depart: Sun, Nov 4, 2018 @ 16:30
Arrive: Mon, Nov 5, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Nov 5, 2018 @ 15:00
Day 3At Sea
Tue, Nov 6, 2018
Day 4Charlotte Amalie
Arrive: Wed, Nov 7, 2018 @ 10:30
Depart: Wed, Nov 7, 2018 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Nov 8, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Nov 8, 2018 @ 17:00
Day 6At Sea
Fri, Nov 9, 2018
Day 7At Sea
Sat, Nov 10, 2018
Day 8Port Canaveral Arrive: Sun, Nov 11, 2018 @ 06:00
Oasis Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Oasis Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
Experience the most innovative and imaginative ship yet, Oasis of the SeasSM - where, for the first time ever, entertainment areas have become neighborhoods at sea. Find a revolutionary public space combining nature with nautical in Oasis Central Park neighborhood, or old-world charm with a modern twist in the entertaining Boardwalk neighborhood. Visit the Pool and Sports Zone to explore an entire deck of pools, rock-climbing walls, basketball courts and more. And don't forget the Youth Zone - where kids can be kids and parents can be worry-free. With a total of seven distinct onboard neighborhoods, everyone can discover a place for unique experiences.
With 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms, this 16-deck marvel proves that the impossible, is possible. You have to see it to believe it.
- Vessel: Oasis Of The Seas
- Year: 2009
- Beam: 154.00ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Crew: 2115
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 5400
- Vessel: 3
- 3D Movies
- Basketball Court
- Comedy Club
- DreamWorks Experience
- Golf Simulator
- Ice Shows
- Jogging Track
- Outdoor Movie Screens
- Royal Promenade
- Traditional Dining