Eastern Mediterranean Cruise
12 nights on Jewel Of The Seas
Departs: Wed, Oct 24, 2018
Arrives: Mon, Nov 5, 2018
Ports of Call
Civitavecchia (Rome) | Naples | Messina (Sicily) | Valletta | Palma De Mallorca | Barcelona | Marseille | Sete - France | Nice | Civitavecchia (Rome).
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Amy Mc - New Zealand Manager
"Get to know the crew onboard your ship especially the Bar Staff. They are the people who know all the best places to visit in the ports of call and they will have lots of handy hints to help you spend your time wisely."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$2242total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View AccessibleTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom. Sleeps 4 guests. Stateroom: 258 sq. ft.
$5365total per person Show cabin types
Owner's SuiteOwner's Suite with Balcony (512 square feet, balcony 57 sq. ft.) Queen-size bed, private balcony, separate living...
Owner's Suite with Balcony (512 square feet, balcony 57 sq. ft.) Queen-size bed, private balcony, separate living area with queen-size sofa bed, refrigerator, bar, and bathtub.
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Civitavecchia (Rome) →
- Naples →
- Messina (Sicily) →
- Valletta →
- Palma De Mallorca →
- Barcelona →
- Barcelona →
- Marseille →
- Sete - France →
- Nice →
- Civitavecchia (Rome)
Day 1Civitavecchia (Rome) Depart: Wed, Oct 24, 2018 @ 17:00
Arrive: Thu, Oct 25, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Oct 25, 2018 @ 18:00
Day 3Messina (Sicily)
Arrive: Fri, Oct 26, 2018 @ 09:00
Depart: Fri, Oct 26, 2018 @ 18:00
Arrive: Sat, Oct 27, 2018 @ 09:00
Depart: Sat, Oct 27, 2018 @ 20:00
Day 5At Sea
Sun, Oct 28, 2018
Day 6Palma De Mallorca
Arrive: Mon, Oct 29, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Mon, Oct 29, 2018 @ 17:00
Arrive: Tue, Oct 30, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Oct 30, 2018 @ 00:00
Arrive: Wed, Oct 31, 2018 @ 00:00
Depart: Wed, Oct 31, 2018 @ 18:00
Arrive: Thu, Nov 1, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Nov 1, 2018 @ 18:00
Day 10Sete - France
Arrive: Fri, Nov 2, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Nov 2, 2018 @ 17:00
Arrive: Sat, Nov 3, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Sat, Nov 3, 2018 @ 18:00
Day 12At Sea
Sun, Nov 4, 2018
Day 13Civitavecchia (Rome) Arrive: Mon, Nov 5, 2018 @ 05:00
Jewel Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Jewel Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
One of Royal Caribbean's newest cruise ships, Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas offers the ultimate "at sea" experience by combining speed, added comfort, greater space, sweeping ocean vistas and an exceptional staff committed to serving your every whim. Among her spectacular features are the ten-story glass-constructed Centrum, glass elevators facing the sea, and the highest percentage of outside cabins in the Royal Caribbean fleet.
- Vessel: Jewel Of The Seas
- Year: 2004
- Beam: 105.60ft
- Cruising speed: 25kn
- Crew: 859
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 2,501
- Vessel: 2
- Art Auctions
- Broadway style Theatre
- Cinema/Screening room
- Conference Centre
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Pool Tables (self-levelling)
- Security Safe in Cabin