5 nights on Grandeur Of The Seas
Departs: Sat, Oct 6, 2018
Arrives: Thu, Oct 11, 2018
Ports of Call
Baltimore | Kings Wharf | Baltimore.
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Amy - Senior Cruise Consultant
"If you plan on spending any down time in your room away from the cruising social scene, book a balcony cabin and take in the ocean views!"
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$2745total per person Show cabin types
Junior SuiteJunior Suite w/Balcony (245 square feet, balcony 58 sq. ft.) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size),...
Junior Suite w/Balcony (245 square feet, balcony 58 sq. ft.) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area (some with sofa bed), refrigerator, and bathtub.
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Baltimore Depart: Sat, Oct 6, 2018 @ 16:00
Day 2At Sea
Sun, Oct 7, 2018
Day 3Kings Wharf
Arrive: Mon, Oct 8, 2018 @ 13:00
Depart: Mon, Oct 8, 2018 @ 00:00
Day 4Kings Wharf
Arrive: Tue, Oct 9, 2018 @ 00:00
Depart: Tue, Oct 9, 2018 @ 14:30
Day 5At Sea
Wed, Oct 10, 2018
Day 6Baltimore Arrive: Thu, Oct 11, 2018 @ 07:00
Grandeur Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Grandeur Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
A cruise ship so grand Royal Caribbean had to call it Grandeur of the Seas. This majestic, 2,446-guest ship comes equipped with a full-service spa, six whirlpools, an outdoor jogging track and a seemingly endless choice of bars and restaurants.
- Vessel: Grandeur Of The Seas
- Year: 1996
- Beam: 106.00ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Crew: 723
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 2,446
- Vessel: 2
- Adjoining Cabins
- Comedy Club
- Dance Classes
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- Security Safe in Cabin