$17497total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe SuiteEuropean King-Size or twin bed configurations featuring our exclusive Suite Slumber Bed® Interactive...
- European King-Size or twin bed configurations featuring our exclusive Suite Slumber Bed®
- Interactive flat-screen television with extensive media library, complimentary movies-on-demand & direct-dial satellite phone
- Personalized Mini-Bar Set-up
- Vanity & hair dryer
- Plush bathrobes & slippers
- L'Occitane® soaps, shampoos & lotions
- Welcome bottle of champagne with our compliments
- 24-hour room service with dinner served course-by-course.
- Suite: 252 ft2 (23.5 m2) Balcony: 49 ft2 (4.5 m2
Deluxe Suite - Category F
Concierge Suite - Category E
Concierge Suite - Category D
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Sydney Depart: Sun, Mar 1, 2020 @ 00:00
Arrive: Mon, Mar 2, 2020 @ 00:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 2, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 3At Sea
Tue, Mar 3, 2020
Arrive: Wed, Mar 4, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 4, 2020 @ 17:00
Day 5At Sea
Thu, Mar 5, 2020
Day 6Airlie Beach
Arrive: Fri, Mar 6, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 6, 2020 @ 16:00
Arrive: Sat, Mar 7, 2020 @ 11:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 7, 2020 @ 20:00
Arrive: Sun, Mar 8, 2020 @ 07:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 8, 2020 @ 16:00
Day 9At Sea
Mon, Mar 9, 2020
Day 10At Sea
Tue, Mar 10, 2020
Arrive: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 @ 09:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 12At Sea
Thu, Mar 12, 2020
Day 13At Sea
Fri, Mar 13, 2020
Day 14Bali (benoa)
Arrive: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 @ 08:00
Day 15Bali (benoa)
Arrive: Sun, Mar 15, 2020 @ 00:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 15, 2020 @ 13:00
Arrive: Mon, Mar 16, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 16, 2020 @ 17:00
Day 17At Sea
Tue, Mar 17, 2020
Arrive: Wed, Mar 18, 2020 @ 13:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 18, 2020 @ 13:00
Day 19Singapore Arrive: Thu, Mar 19, 2020 @ 00:00
- The Coffee Connection is your informal destination to relax, meet other Guests and enjoy coffee and snacks throughout the day. In addition to coffee selections, food is available. Breakfast options include cereals, fruits, pastries and bagels. Lunch includes cold cuts, cheeses, assorted rolls and spreads, and cookies. Sandwiches, cookies, dry cakes and fruit are available in the afternoon. Additionally, international newspapers and news magazines will be placed and displayed in the Coffee Connection whenever available.
- As the flagship restaurant aboard each of our ships, the wonderfully spacious Compass Rose serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Elegantly decorated in warm golden and maroon hues, Compass Rose delights with a beautifully refined atmosphere blessed with natural light during the day. Whenever you decide to whet your appetite, your Maître D’ will guide you to a quiet, romantic table for two or a festive larger table — reservations are not necessary.
- Serving breakfast and lunch, La Veranda is exceedingly popular any time of the day. Spacious and comfortably casual, La Veranda offers regional specialties that often reflect the cuisines of the countries called on. Dishes are presented in a buffet style that displays the diversity of the menu. La Veranda also features an authentic pizzeria and a shaded, open-air veranda for dining al fresco.
- Each evening, La Veranda transforms into Sette Mari at La Veranda, a casual, intimate dining experience. Enjoy an extensive menu of authentic antipasti and Italian specialties served á la carte and paired with fine Italian wines — complimentary of course. Sette Mari at La Veranda is open for dinner only.
- The ultimate come-as-you-are dining venue, the Pool Grill couldn’t be more casual. Walk over straight from sunbathing or swimming in the pool. Drop by before or after a shore excursion. Enjoy a snack between activities. The Pool Grill is open-air, yet abundantly shaded for comfortable dining. Enjoy grilled-to-order burgers, grilled seafood, sandwiches and fresh salads. Treat yourself to milkshakes and malts, and old-fashioned hand-dipped ice cream desserts sprinkled with all your favorite toppings.
- A true classic in every sense, Prime 7 sets a new standard in steakhouse fare with its contemporary interpretation of an American favorite. Handsomely decorated with supple leather wing-back chairs, burnished woods and rich earth-toned fabrics, Prime 7 exudes a distinct, intimate elegance. This is glamour redefined, a luxurious setting to enjoy classic steakhouse cuisine with a modern flair.
Prime 7 is open for dinner only and reservations are required.
- Preparing authentic French cuisine is an art form reserved for the masters, and each and every dish served in Signatures is absolutely sublime and purely French.
Classics like Quiche au Roquefort and Terrine de Foie Gras, with Plum Marmalade tease the palate. Main courses such as Rack of Lamb with Mushroom Garnish and Melted Potato or Magret Duck Breast with Raspberry Vinegar Sauce excite the senses, especially when perfectly paired with a delightful French vintage carefully selected by the sommelier. The experience is so authentically French that it rivals that of the finest Parisian restaurants. Open for dinner only and reservations are required
- The duty free shops offer Regent Seven Seas Cruises logo wear, jewelry, perfumes, swim wear, designer resort wear, precious stones and gift items, all at duty free prices. Opening hours vary and are printed in the Passages daily newsletter.
Spa and Fitness
- Wherever we sail, we take with us the world's premier spa, Canyon Ranch SpaClub® offering an unrivalled approach to health and beauty, with spa services customized for you alone. Enjoy an array of treatments including signature massages and therapeutic bodywork, aromatherapy, ayurvedic and seaweed treatments as well as facials While you're here, explore our extraordinary selection of luxurious beauty treatments, including hair care, manicures, pedicures and more available in the salon.
- Canyon Ranch fitness experts lead popular exercise classes, such as Pilates, yoga and aerobics and are on hand to offer advice and demonstrate the use of fitness equipment. One-on-one training can be arranged with a Fitness Instructor. Equipment includes Lifecycles, free weights, striders, StairMasters, treadmills, weight benches, a Nautilus machine, workout mats and step benches.
- For those in the gaming mood, a few hands of blackjack in our elegantly appointed Casino are the perfect draw. The Casino is located on Deck 4, and is open every day at sea when not restricted by territorial border limits. Blackjack, roulette, stud poker, mini-craps and slot machines are offered for our guests' enjoyment.
- For guests who want to travel with their children or grandchildren, Regent's Club Mariner Youth Program offers the opportunity for everyone to experience the excitement of exploring the world in a meaningful, enriching way. Club Mariner is designed for children of different age groups and supervised by specially trained counselors
Bars and Lounges
- Located on Deck 6 forward, the Connoisseur Club is where you can order a rare vintage cognac or port and pick a fabulous cigar. This elegant hideaway provides comfortable leather armchairs and a club-like atmosphere.
Smoking is permitted in the Connoisseur Club.
- The Mariner Lounge is the perfect venue to meet friends and fellow travelers for a pre-dinner cocktail or nightcap as our resident musicians entertain with familiar tunes and special requests.
- Located on Deck 12 forward, the Observation Lounge is a quiet place to read and relax while watching the spectacular views Seven Seas Mariner offers upon entering or leaving the various ports of call. The Observation Lounge musicians will entertain daily and it is the perfect spot for pre-dinner cocktails or a nightcap.
- The Stars Lounge is an ideal place to meet friends and fellow travelers for an after-dinner drink or late night cocktail. This is the place for those night owls wanting to dance into the night or maybe sing along in a karaoke competition.
- In the plush two-tiered Show lounge, our nine-piece Regent Signature Orchestra creates concert-quality music for an exhilarating array of productions. Cabaret revues and feature productions are presented, and several of the shows feature professional ballroom couples performing original choreography showcasing Latin, swing, waltz and other styles. In addition, a roster of headline entertainers and specialty programs such as James Bond Martini Night and Beatles Night will be sure to make for an unforgettable evening.
- Of all the pleasures of cruising, enriching the mind can be among the most fulfilling. Gaining insider’s knowledge and participating in one-of-a-kind programs elevates the experience and brings unforgettable memories. Throughout our voyages, guests can join in any number of complimentary enriching activities. Listen to an esteemed guest lecturer discuss Roman history, learn the fine art of pairing wine with food, or simply gain otherwise unobtainable insight into world affairs at the hand of former ambassadors, politicians and other notables.
- It's easy to stay connected, even while sailing the seven seas. Our ships have WiFi throughout for guests with their own laptops, and there are plenty of computers in the staffed Internet Café, which is open round the clock. Printers, e-mails, Internet access and Wireless access throughout the ship are all available for a nominal fee.
- Lounge the day away with a good book and a cold drink on our pool deck. The teak pool deck is one of the most expansive at sea, including a large heated pool, two whirlpools and table tennis.
Seven Seas Mariner is the world's first all-suite, all-balcony ship, as well as the first to offer dining by the famed Le Cordon Bleu of Paris in Signatures, one of four single, open-seating restaurants. Catering to only 700 guests, she is one of the most spacious cruise ships afloat, and, her staff to guest ratio of 1 to 1.6 provides the highest level of personal service in the six-star tradition of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
- Vessel: Seven Seas Mariner
- Year: 2001
- Beam: 93
- Cruising speed: 20
- Crew: 445
- Dining: Open Seating
- Gross Tonnage: 48,075
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity: 700
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Beauty Salon
- Card & Conference Room
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
Seven Seas Mariner - Deck Plans
Cruise code: MAR200301
Aussie Discovery Cruise
- Departing from Sydney
- Seven Seas Mariner
All Inclusive Cruising: Unlimited Beverages Including Mini-Bars; Unlimited Shore Excursions; Gratuities; In-Suite Dining plus More
- Unlimited Shore Excursions
- Unlimited Beverages including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- Open Bars and Lounges PLUS In-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily
- Included Pre-Paid Gratuities
- 24-hour Room Service with no surcharges for the Specialty Restaurants
- In-Suite Dining, Served Course-By-Course During Restaurant Hours
- Fitness Programs, Sauna and Steam Rooms in the Spa
- Onboard Activities Including Expert Guest Lectures, Theatre Performance and Day-Time Entertainment
- Interactive Flat Screen Television in Each Suite With Extensive Media Library and Complimentary Movies-On-Demand
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691