14 Nights on MSC Preziosa
Departs: Sat, Mar 23, 2019
Arrives: Sat, Apr 6, 2019
Ports of Call
Fort de France | Point A Pitre | Road Town, Virgin Islands, Bri | Philipsburg | Roseau | Basseterre | St. Johns | Castries, Saint Lucia | Bridgetown | Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago | Saint George, Grenada | Kingstown ,Saint Vincent & Th | Fort de France.
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Aurora - Cruise Specialist
"When cruising you should unplug. Cruising offers a totally different experience so take it all in. Keep yourself free from distractions and stay present to not miss out on surprises happening simultaneously while on your voyage. In any case though, if one really has the FOMO (fear of missing out), internet is available on board most ships so you should check out the variety of internet packages available. "
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1836total per person Show cabin types
Inside Fantastica'Fantastica' experience prices offer all the benefits of “Bella” plus a variety of extra privileges as you savour...
$2630total per person Show cabin types
$5599total per person Show cabin types
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe SuiteAll beds can be both single or double (on request). Spacious wardrobe. Bathroom with tub. Interactive TV....
'Fantastica' experience prices offer all the benefits of “Bella” plus a variety of extra privileges as you savour MSC Cruises’, Mediterranean Way of Life. Choose from the cabins located on the middle and upper decks, with easy access to bars, lounges and lifts. Enjoy 24-hour-a day room service inclusive of delivery charges as well as priority choice of dining times in our main restaurants. For families travelling with children aged 3-11 years in this experience the children are not forgotten, with a dedicated range of activities such as Master Chef cooking sessions and Language classes with our staff. Selected cruise ships also offer the larger Super Family Cabins in this experience (subject to availability). As well MSC Club points will be earned! Size ranging appoximately 13 sq.m.
- Double bed that can be converted into two single beds (on request),
- Ensuite cabins equipped with every convenience
- Serviced daily with good-night turndown service
- Air conditioning, bathroom with shower, interactive TV, telephone, wireless internet access (for a fee), mini bar, safe.
- Preference of cabin* (subject to availability)
- Opportunity to choose among the best cabins available
- Opportunity to book a Super-Family cabin for the whole family (where this cabin type is available)
- Choice of dinner seating (subject to availability)
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
- All beds can be both single or double (on request). Spacious wardrobe. Bathroom with tub. Interactive TV. Telephone. Availability of internet connection by your own laptop (on payment). Console Nintendo Wii. Mini bar and safe. Air conditioning. Surface from about 26 sq.m. to 32 sq.m.
- 24 hours butler service and exclusive luxury
- Restaurant à la carte in any moment of the day
- All drinks and more included
- A luxurious suite with king sized bed, finest fittings, balcony or panoramic view
- Private Area with exclusive access to all areas
- Reserved Access to the MSC SPA
- Priority Check-in
- Newspaper, private swimming pool, Top Sail Lounge and much more
Urano Deck 16
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Fort de France →
- Point A Pitre →
- Road Town, Virgin Islands, Bri →
- Philipsburg →
- Roseau →
- Basseterre →
- St. Johns →
- Point A Pitre →
- Castries, Saint Lucia →
- Bridgetown →
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago →
- Saint George, Grenada →
- Kingstown ,Saint Vincent & Th →
- Fort de France
Day 1Fort de France Depart: Sat, Mar 23, 2019 @ 23:00
Day 2Point A Pitre
Arrive: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 3Road Town, Virgin Islands, Bri
Arrive: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Wed, Mar 27, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 27, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 7St. Johns
Arrive: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 8At Sea
Sat, Mar 30, 2019
Day 8Point A Pitre
Arrive: Sun, Mar 31, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 31, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 10Castries, Saint Lucia
Arrive: Mon, Apr 1, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Mon, Apr 1, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Tue, Apr 2, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Apr 2, 2019 @ 20:00
Day 12Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Arrive: Wed, Apr 3, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Wed, Apr 3, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 13Saint George, Grenada
Arrive: Thu, Apr 4, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Thu, Apr 4, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 14Kingstown ,Saint Vincent & Th
Arrive: Fri, Apr 5, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Fri, Apr 5, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 15Fort de France Arrive: Sat, Apr 6, 2019 @ 08:00
MSC Preziosa Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
MSC Preziosa Onboard Entertainment
A modern Mediterranean masterpiece Articles.
Cruise all round the world in luxury on the eco-ship MSC Preziosa, savouring the pleasures of the Mediterranean way of life.
The classic design and detailed craftsmanship of our ships include a real stone piazza and spectacular features such as sweeping Swarovski crystal grand staircases and a magical 'infinity' pool.
Award winning favourites such as the MSC Aurea Spa with beauty and wellness treatments melt the tension away. And the secluded luxury of MSC Yacht Club, a ship-within-a-ship of exclusive suites, butler service, dedicated facilities and private decks - all offer privileged access to the world-class leisure on board, including a full-gaming casinoand Broadway -scale theatre. Discover services exclusive to MSC Preziosa, like the delicious Eataly slow food gastronomy, the adults-only sun deck complete with spa treatments and the Tiki bar for kids and teens.
From the splash-packed fun and games of the Doremi Castle kids aqua park, to Vertigo, the longest single-rider water slide on the seas, awarded 'Best Innovation' by Cruise International in 2013, there's every facility for kids and teens.
The Galaxy restaurant open-kitchen boasts delicious all-day dining and a panoramic disco that keeps the beat 'til late ensures the fun continues into the evening.
There's all this and more to discover at your own pace on the MSC Preziosa cruise line, living in the Mediterranean style and enjoying every moment to the full as you voyage to the most beautiful places on earth across the seas.
- Vessel: MSC Preziosa
- Year: 2013
- Cruising speed: 18kn
- Casino : 1
- Gross Tonnage: 139.072
- Passenger Capacity: 4363
- Shopping Areas: 9
- Vessel: 4
- All Main Meals Included
- Internet Facilities
- MSC Yacht Club
- Whirlpool Bath